AP credit on PTCAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sunnyskies26

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If someone would help me out, that would be great! I don't understand how to input AP credit in PTCAS. The directions tell you to put grade and credit hours, etc but all I have is an AP exsam score and how many "points" I received for the grade. For example, my 5 on the AP Calc BC test gave me 5.3 "points". How do I enter this on PTCAS? I know I choose Advanced Placement from the drop down but I don't know how to fill out the rest. Thanks!
 
Bump. Does anyone know what to put for "Grade as it appears on transcript?" On my transcript, it only shows the credits I received for the AP course
 
Bump. Does anyone know what to put for "Grade as it appears on transcript?" On my transcript, it only shows the credits I received for the AP course

For that I just put CR for credit received with no grade. I called PTCAS asking about it and they said what I had put was fine.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wow I totally didn't see that you could scroll down for more options hahaha. Thanks!
 
I put mine under 1st semester freshman year, even though my transcript has them in a separate section. PTCAS doesn't have a great solution for this, but I imagine you'll be okay doing that. If in doubt, contact PTCAS directly. Their customer service folks have gotten back to me pretty quickly any time I have a question.