creestoL

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 23, 2006
Status
Post Doc
Hey guys,
I was wondering if we were supposed to send our AP scores from highschool to the pharmacy schools too. I took calculus BC in highschool, and didn't have to take it in college.. so I was wondering if then i needed to have these official scores sent too?

ashin

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 29, 2005
san diego
Status
Resident [Any Field]
creestoL said:
Hey guys,
I was wondering if we were supposed to send our AP scores from highschool to the pharmacy schools too. I took calculus BC in highschool, and didn't have to take it in college.. so I was wondering if then i needed to have these official scores sent too?
yes they do or at least some schools need them. You should call the admissions office of all the schools you are applying to and ask if you need to send them. THen ask them what their school code is. (the code that the AP center needs to send the official transcript to... every pharm school should have one)

TheAverageGuy

10+ Year Member
Apr 15, 2006
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
creestoL said:
Hey guys,
Last time I checked MOST pharmacy schools don't accept AP scores. At least, I know my school won't. (UofA)