AP scores?

Started by creestoL
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

creestoL

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,
I was wondering if we were supposed to send our AP scores from highschool to the pharmacy schools too. I took calculus BC in highschool, and didn't have to take it in college.. so I was wondering if then i needed to have these official scores sent too?
 
creestoL said:
Hey guys,
I was wondering if we were supposed to send our AP scores from highschool to the pharmacy schools too. I took calculus BC in highschool, and didn't have to take it in college.. so I was wondering if then i needed to have these official scores sent too?

yes they do or at least some schools need them. You should call the admissions office of all the schools you are applying to and ask if you need to send them. THen ask them what their school code is. (the code that the AP center needs to send the official transcript to... every pharm school should have one)
 
creestoL said:
Hey guys,
I was wondering if we were supposed to send our AP scores from highschool to the pharmacy schools too. I took calculus BC in highschool, and didn't have to take it in college.. so I was wondering if then i needed to have these official scores sent too?

Last time I checked MOST pharmacy schools don't accept AP scores. At least, I know my school won't. (UofA)