Apartments or Condos for rent around UERM or UST

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UWgrad2007

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello guys!!!

I just got accepted at UERM medical school so im looking for an apartment around the area or walking distance. I prefer a one bedroom with one bathroom. (for RENT not to buy!!!!)
No dorms please.

A decent condo or apartment with internet access (a must!), work out facilities, or maybe a pool. Money is not an issue (thanx mum and dad):laugh::cool::)

Im still waiting for my UST acceptance letter so can anyone recommend an apartment or a condo unit around UST medical school.

Thank you in advance!:cool:

Members don't see this ad.

Hello guys!!!

I just got accepted at UERM medical school so im looking for an apartment around the area or walking distance. I prefer a one bedroom with one bathroom. (for RENT not to buy!!!!)
No dorms please.

A decent condo or apartment with internet access (a must!), work out facilities, or maybe a pool. Money is not an issue (thanx mum and dad):laugh::cool::)

Im still waiting for my UST acceptance letter so can anyone recommend an apartment or a condo unit around UST medical school.

Thank you in advance!:cool:
there is an upcoming condo unit beside UERM. if ever you went to UERM you would've probably seen the high-rise building being built there. you may ask for rent there if you wanna.

there are other condo units within the UERM vicinity. you can check those out.

with regards to UST, there are a few condo units within the U-belt. dunno with the price. i'm also looking for a place to stay.

hey i'm attending uerm this june 2009 also!!!

when i was there, imelda reyes told me to check out the hotel named "robbinsdale", saying that all the filams stayed there.

it was decent, and she said the students mostly just ordered food in, but the price is around 22k pesos a month, which is a little much for me since it was a standard room w/ a bathroom.

but idk, if nothing better comes up, i might as well take it, altho i'm considering getting a studio type apartment so i can take my slow cooker with me! but that also depends on the price too!

weee i'm really exciteddd and brushing up on my tagalog as we speak!:)

if u peeps hear about any other accomodations around uerm, please let me know! i've heard about "medics dorm" and "keystone" but i'm not really sure about those two!

Members don't see this ad :)
Guys check out http://www.mezzaresidences.com/

it's literally across the street from UERM.
Brand new 4 tower condos
Towers 1 and 2 open this april
3 and 4 this september.

Available for Buy right now.

However I'm almost certain that buyers there will be renting it out.
It has workout facilities/swimming pools/spa/grocery store underneath it/ mall across the street/ 24/7 front door security
probably more that i am missing.

but yeah, hope that helps.

See you guys in June

Guys check out http://www.mezzaresidences.com/

it's literally across the street from UERM.
Brand new 4 tower condos
Towers 1 and 2 open this april
3 and 4 this september.

Available for Buy right now.

However I'm almost certain that buyers there will be renting it out.
It has workout facilities/swimming pools/spa/grocery store underneath it/ mall across the street/ 24/7 front door security
probably more that i am missing.

but yeah, hope that helps.

See you guys in June

Do you happen to know the procedure of how to contact the buyers for renting? I wonder how much they would want you to pay though since the condo is pretty new.

hey i'm attending uerm this june 2009 also!!!

when i was there, imelda reyes told me to check out the hotel named "robbinsdale", saying that all the filams stayed there.

it was decent, and she said the students mostly just ordered food in, but the price is around 22k pesos a month, which is a little much for me since it was a standard room w/ a bathroom.

but idk, if nothing better comes up, i might as well take it, altho i'm considering getting a studio type apartment so i can take my slow cooker with me! but that also depends on the price too!

weee i'm really exciteddd and brushing up on my tagalog as we speak!:)

if u peeps hear about any other accomodations around uerm, please let me know! i've heard about "medics dorm" and "keystone" but i'm not really sure about those two!
Hi rierodz,

Looks like we might be dorm mates as well. I'm staying at Robbinsdale for the 1st year. It is pretty pricey for 1 bed, 1 bath, no kitchen! But apparently, you can create a tab for the cafe downstairs & pay monthly if you're worried about meals. They also have pick up laundry service since there's no washer/dryer in the hotel.

I also checked out Keystone while I was interviewing and it is cheaper (I think it's 15-18,000 pesos/month vs. 22,000 at Robbinsdale). However the rooms are for 2-3 people. And Medics is a women's only dorm.

Hope this helps!

I bought a unit in tower 1 and I was told that ppl will start moving in by June one floor at a time. If anyone else knows more information about mezza please let me know ASAP. maraming salamat po =P

I have new 1 bedroom fully furnished Mezza Residence at 28th floor with complete amenities and walking distance to UERM,maybe your interested.It's ready for rent. Please let me know.

A new fully furnished 1 bedroom unit is ready for rent in Mezza residence a walking distance to UERM. It's ready for occupancy.Please let me know if interested.Complete with all the amenities.You can contact me [email protected]. Thanks:laugh:

Hi there.I have 1 bedroom unit in Mezza @28th floor facing QC its fully furnished with black and white motiff.Maybe your interested or any of your friends.For rent 18,000pesos/month inclusive of association but not water and electricity.You can contact me @ 09212104059 or email:[email protected]