APCHEM exam coming up soon...

MeSoPro

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can the people that have taken it give me some advice?

Members don't see this ad.

When I was studying for AP Chem, I did lots and lots of previous free response questions. They have the ones from past exams on College Board along with answer keys. Doing that was incredibly helpful because in my opinion, the free response was the hardest part of the test. I think there are also a couple of old multiple choice sections on the Internet as well if you look for them. If you have a review book, do the questions in there, too. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
I can't believe the test is so close! MAY 6TH!~ The test is brutal, we did some practice in class. My main concern is the multiple choice and predicting products.

Can the people that have taken it give me some advice?

Such a random question.... :rolleyes:

I think Google would suffice fairly on information, though.

Just my two cents.

I can't believe the test is so close! MAY 6TH!~ The test is brutal, we did some practice in class. My main concern is the multiple choice and predicting products.
I honestly wouldn't worry about the multiple choice. It was way easier than I expected it to be. As for predicting products, that's just a whole lot of memorization. Hang in there :)

My school doesn't have AP chem :(
We have Chemistry II though which actually covers information not covered in AP chem... it's weird. Some people just take the exam anyway though.

I did alright on the multiple choice part but some of the free responses are like WTF?