Apmle 3

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

oceanicF815

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
What are good sources for part 3 board exam?
Here are the ones I know, please list pros and cons for them and add any u feel sufficient:

1.Presby
2.Pocket Podiatry
3. mcglamery/Easley (real books)
4. Class note
5. Board III review pdf (heard this is floating around somewhere)

Thanks for any input

Members don't see this ad.

zero studying is required for part 3 if you worked hard during externships and were well prepped for interviews. i took it in june between graduation and residency and it was a joke.

Reactions: 1 users
Real answers only please. Not studying for an exam is just plain stupid. 4 months separate interviews and the June exam. That's a significant amount of time to forget information

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Real answers only please. Not studying for an exam is just plain stupid. 4 months separate interviews and the June exam. That's a significant amount of time to forget information
I don't think @josebiwasabi was joking. I agree with him. The best studying you can do is preparing during externships and for interviews and really learning the material. I took it my second year of residency and didn't feel the need to study. If you're really learning the material instead of just cramming it in at the last second, you should be able to recall the information

Reactions: 1 users
I don't think @josebiwasabi was joking. I agree with him. The best studying you can do is preparing during externships and for interviews and really learning the material. I took it my second year of residency and didn't feel the need to study. If you're really learning the material instead of just cramming it in at the last second, you should be able to recall the information

I'm already a resident. So externship/interview stuff doesn't apply.

Perhaps adjusting the broad invitation for reply would better suit what you're looking for?

Anyone that has taken the exam as a resident, what r the best ways to study and prep for it? No offense to anyone but repeating the fact that the "exam is a disgrace, don't study etc" is really not helpful. Kindly requesting that if you don't have any constructive comments please don't respond to this post. Just looking for people that took the exam and studied. Our sources for podiatry are limited I just wanted to know what's best. Thanks