APPIC Interview Invitation Thread (2021)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I imagine those words (bunny is showing up too) will only be around today (April Fool's).

Members don't see this ad.

I hate to be the one to reactive an old thread - has anyone noticed large differences in the funding for their position compared to other positions within the same umbrella institution. I ask because my position within the university hospital gets about $10,000 less than the position within the university counseling center. I'm sure that funding sources play a role here, with one being hospital-based and the other not. Something about this just has me raising an eyebrow

I hate to be the one to reactive an old thread - has anyone noticed large differences in the funding for their position compared to other positions within the same umbrella institution. I ask because my position within the university hospital gets about $10,000 less than the position within the university counseling center. I'm sure that funding sources play a role here, with one being hospital-based and the other not. Something about this just has me raising an eyebrow

Places can be affiliated, but have a very different funding source. For example, the state U here has affiliations, along with training positions with both the VA and the large healthcare system in town. Those are 3 vastly different funding sources that share some of the same names and infrastructure.

Reactions: 1 user