Application Advising! - Help with Personal Statements, Activities, Secondaries, AMCAS or AACOMAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LowSaratonin

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am an Ivy League medical student ready to help you navigate the application process. I received interview invites at 15 medical schools and acceptance at 6 with an average MCAT score. A stand out application can significantly boost your chance of an acceptance, as it did for me. I have worked successfully with applicants in a variety of health professions (medical, physician assistant, nurse practitioner, dental, pharmacy, physical therapy). I look forward to helping you to achieve your dream of becoming a healthcare professional!

Find me on, Fiverr!

I offer:

Help with AMCAS or AACOMAS
Personal Statement Review
Assistance with Secondary Essays

***package deals are available

Sample Feedback:
Feedback3.png

Feedback2.png

Feedback.png

Members don't see this ad.

The start of the cycle is going well! I have helped several students over the last month and added an interview preparation package. Make sure sign up early because my spaces begin to fill as the application season progresses!

Update! I am offering package deals to bundle application and secondary advising. Please contact me on Fiverr for more information!