Help with AMCAS or AACOMAS Applications - Personal Statements, Activities, Secondaries, School Lists, Etc.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Low_saratonin

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there!

After receiving interview invites at 15 medical schools and acceptance at 6 with an average MCAT score, I attended an Ivy League medical school. A stand-out application can significantly boost your chance of acceptance, as it did for me. For the last three years, I have been working with pre-meds to ensure that their applications are eye-catching in the admissions process. With my extensive experience in medical writing, admissions and healthcare, I am well poised to help applicants succeed. I look forward to partnering with you to help you achieve your dream of becoming a doctor!

I offer services on Fiverr or through email for a discount ([email protected])

Please do not hesitate to reach out for a free consultation!

**This is an advising and editing service only! I do not provide any writing services or content creation. This is strictly against AAMC/AMCAS/AACOMAS policy.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello all!

I hope you are all doing well with the admissions cycle in full swing. Please don't hesitate to reach out for help with personal statements or work/activities!

Sarah