"Application deadline"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

retsofg

Reaction score
Does your official DAT score have to be sent to dental schools by the application deadline, or do you just have to take the test before the deadline? Because one school's website said: "All application material must be submitted and all DAT tests taken by this date." So do I just have to have the test done by the deadline or does my official score have to be sent to the schools by the deadline?

Members don't see this ad.

Does your official DAT score have to be sent to dental schools by the application deadline, or do you just have to take the test before the deadline? Because one school's website said: "All application material must be submitted and all DAT tests taken by this date." So do I just have to have the test done by the deadline or does my official score have to be sent to the schools by the deadline?
I would say you should have a complete application by a school's deadline, which means your official scores should be in too.

you should not be applying anywhere near the deadline if you want to have a better shot at admissions...