Application Decision Wait-time

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

InfectiousDrive

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! I applied to LSHTM with a first choice in MSc in Control of Infectious Disease and a second choice in MSc Public Health in early November and haven't heard back yet. I confirmed 2 weeks ago that my application is complete, but my portal has had no updates... Not even "under review". I'm sitting on acceptances from UCL and Imperial and I'm getting antsy about making a decision. At what point is it acceptable to ask when I can expect a decision?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi. I have applied for MSc Health Policy Planning and Financing program at LSHTM in mid December and still haven't heard back. Did you got your decision?

Hello! I applied to LSHTM with a first choice in MSc in Control of Infectious Disease and a second choice in MSc Public Health in early November and haven't heard back yet. I confirmed 2 weeks ago that my application is complete, but my portal has had no updates... Not even "under review". I'm sitting on acceptances from UCL and Imperial and I'm getting antsy about making a decision. At what point is it acceptable to ask when I can expect a decision?

Thanks!

Hey there congratulations on UCL. I also plan on applying to UCL and LSHTM. I will be applying within the next couple of weeks but I am a little nervous due to my low CGPA(3.13). Would you mind sharing your stats?