Application Descriptions - Keywords

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lunasly

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know any websites that show a list of keywords to use on a resume and perhaps examples of where best to use them?

-----

Hello,

I'm from Canada and I'm currently filling out my medical school application (that's right only one. We don't have many medical schools here). We have only 350 characters to describe each activity, so I am focusing more on the larger picture when describing the activity rather than the fine details of what the job entailed. For instance, I filled water jugs and stocked blankets during the time I volunteered at the hospital, however I want to focus more about the skills I gained and my interaction with patients. In other words, I want ti highlight any points that align with the values and skills that medical schools seek.

Does anyone know any websites that show a list of keywords to use on a resume and perhaps examples of where best to use them?

I know I can do a Google search (and I have), however I'm curious to know if anyone here has found a excellent that has really worked well for them when filling out their application.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.