application for nbde part1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sali

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello i need your advise guys i want to give my nbde1 in may2009 when i have to apply for the exam ??is the exam administered year-round?is the application online only?because i am new in the state and i dont have credit ..can i pay by money order or check????? best regards

Members don't see this ad.

hello i need your advise guys i want to give my nbde1 in may2009 when i have to apply for the exam ??is the exam administered year-round?is the application online only?because i am new in the state and i dont have credit ..can i pay by money order or check????? best regards

hello sali,
yes the exam is administered year-round. Once you get your evaluation via ece/wes/aacrao then you can apply online at ada. I have no idea whether they still give paper-application all i know is online application.pls check it online at www.ada.org.

Once you get the ada confirmation which takes less than a week if you applied online (they send confirmation via email now), then you can schedule your exam at prometric. if you prsonally know someone who has credit/debit via mastercard/visa, then probably you can just pay him in exchange of him paying for your application.

thats all i can share for right now, hopefully someone has better ideas to help you with.:)

well said.
Or you can pay with credit card from home country, if you will not be saddled w/ hefty foreign transaction fees etc.
OR
Open a bank account quickly and it takes about 1 week- 10 days to get a debit card.

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks guy about your reply....i did my ece and i decide to give my nbde1 in may 2009, i have to apply for the exam from now or after 2 to 3 monthes???and can i pay by debit because online application said master card or credit card??best regards

you can use debit or credit card