Application Process-Caapid???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

prayandwork

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi ,

I need Help regarding the Caapid application process.what pre preparation is required before i start filling the Caapid application.
Can we use general evaluation or course to course evaluation is mandatory?
How to order the score reports for toefl etc..? Is a valid toefl score report required or can we use old ones?
Reply SOON. Please.Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

So many views , no replies.
I would like those to help who 've been thru the application process , so that it gets easier for ppl like me who have very little knowledge and no help whatsoever. :confused:
Thanks

Hi ,

I need Help regarding the Caapid application process.what pre preparation is required before i start filling the Caapid application.
Can we use general evaluation or course to course evaluation is mandatory?
How to order the score reports for toefl etc..? Is a valid toefl score report required or can we use old ones?
Reply SOON. Please.Thanks.

Course-by-Course evaluation report is mandatory for most schools, so get that!
For Toefl, you can order copies to be delivered at ur home. Do not open it. Send it to the university in its sealed form. Score report for a test taken 2 years before the university application deadline will not be accepted!

Get college transcripts and recommendation letters.. Start writing ur Statement of purpose..

Thanks riseup.Really appreciate ur reply.Have started working on all that.
God Bless.