Application process for AACOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lonebush

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm a first time applicant and have some questions about the AACOM application timeline. I was just wondering what are the steps to being verified? And what are the deadlines I am suppose to look out for? Because it seems a bit confusing to me.
Another question is that I want to include my current semesters grades (I'm graduating this spring and it'll make a difference in my overall and science GPA) and wondered if waiting until late may (that's when final grades from all my classes are submitted) to send in my transcript to AACOM would be too late? What is considered early/on time/late application submission time for the AACOM cycle?

All feedback is greatly appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Late is after Thanksgiving. Anytime before then is relatively on time. May would be fine - and even way early. Most schools don’t look/wont send secondaries until June 15th. App opens like May 3rd.

Late is after Thanksgiving. Anytime before then is relatively on time. May would be fine - and even way early. Most schools don’t look/wont send secondaries until June 15th. App opens like May 3rd.
Gotcha, thank you.