Application Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

saxifoneforgod

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering...I know that the application cycle starts on June 1.

If that is so, will you have to apply June 1, 2007 for the 2008 entering class or for the 2007 entering class?

Please don't get mad. My teacher always said there are no dumb questions...just dumb students.

THANKS! :D

Members don't see this ad.

I was wondering...I know that the application cycle starts on June 1.

If that is so, will you have to apply June 1, 2007 for the 2008 entering class or for the 2007 entering class?

Please don't get mad. My teacher always said there are no dumb questions...just dumb students.

THANKS! :D

June 1st 2007 is for the entering class of 2008/Graduating class of 2012...hope that helps:thumbup:

Thanks!

Well...wait...then what the heck are you supposed to do for the other year!?!?:confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks!

Well...wait...then what the heck are you supposed to do for the other year!?!?:confused:

Volunteer,take classes, work, do research..you name it..Chilling,clubbing,watching movies, going to museums, travel...etc

Volunteer,take classes, work, do research..you name it..Chilling,clubbing,watching movies, going to museums, travel...etc

or you could have applied after 3 years ...applied during your senior year (pain in the ass!) and attend in the fall.

I liked it better that way... continuity, plus avoidance of a real job ;)