Application - supplement info and fees

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

situ

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Alot of schools want a 2"x2" passport photograph. So i got a few made - am I just supposed to mail them out to each school? Are we supposed to have an accompanying letter or something with it to identify yourself, and specically state that it is for Dental Application?

Also the application fees - I guess we cannot do this online? can we? we dont have a student number/account to identify ourselves with - so does that mean we have to send cheques to them? and whose name are we suppose to issue the cheque to?

Thank for any help!

Members don't see this ad.

From what i understand, you have to mail checks to certain schools and they tell you who to make out the checks to on the schools website. Some schools have an online payment (Meharry, for one) to pay the application fees. As for the photo, just look at the schools website and they usually tell you to put your AADSAS ID on the back along with your name and some other information like that.

Summary: Look at the school's website!

Alot of schools want a 2"x2" passport photograph. So i got a few made - am I just supposed to mail them out to each school? Are we supposed to have an accompanying letter or something with it to identify yourself, and specically state that it is for Dental Application?

Also the application fees - I guess we cannot do this online? can we? we dont have a student number/account to identify ourselves with - so does that mean we have to send cheques to them? and whose name are we suppose to issue the cheque to?

Thank for any help!

Just write your name and AADSAS ID number at the back of the pictures.

Certain schools let you do it online, and most don't. For more specific information, you can check each individual schools' website or the AADSAS secondary information page.