Application Updates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentsurg22

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, I've already submitted my application. I have a job interview this week for a dental assistant position. If and when I get the job, what would be the best way to update my experience in the application? Should I also contact all the dental schools and let them know?

Members don't see this ad.

After submitting the AADSAS, there is no way to update it. What many schools allow you to do is email them with the additional experience so they add it to your application. Although I recommend to call the schools first and confirm that you are able to do that because every school is different

Reactions: 1 user
You can add it as an experience on your aadsas application and then on the home page of the application you can hit the update application button. I would recommend contacting schools directly as well just to make sure they get the update

Reactions: 1 users
I agree with @jg4318 above, just wanted to add this: schools will get a notification that something on your app was updated, but they will not know what. You will have to call/email the schools telling them what changed/what was added. Hope this helps :)

Reactions: 1 users