-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Applied, Interviewed, Accepted
Started by timbutt2
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I was curious as to...
How many school did you apply to?
How many asked you to interview?
How many accepted you?
It seems as if applying to pharmacy school can get pretty expensive!!
Applied to 2, got 2 interview invites (turned one down), accepted to number one choice.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
6 schools applied with complete secondary applications (screwed up about 6 schools)
4 interviews (one declined
3 acceptances.
I haven't heard from Shenandoah or LECOM-Erie, but that's a moot point now that I've committed to Creighton.
4 interviews (one declined
3 acceptances.
I haven't heard from Shenandoah or LECOM-Erie, but that's a moot point now that I've committed to Creighton.
1,1,1How many school did you apply to?
How many asked you to interview?
How many accepted you?
1,1,1
I was curious as to...
How many school did you apply to?
How many asked you to interview?
How many accepted you?
It seems as if applying to pharmacy school can get pretty expensive!!
applied to 7, got 6 interviews, went to 3, accepted to 2.
it was VERY expensive.😱
1,1,1 Early decision
1,1,1
loser
applied 5
interview 3 (no interview at Michigan)
accepted 4
rejected 1 (darn Purdue)
It seems majority only apply to one school...risky..you guys got balls (for lack of a better word)...or have really good stats and instate advantage..or ED.
interview 3 (no interview at Michigan)
accepted 4
rejected 1 (darn Purdue)
It seems majority only apply to one school...risky..you guys got balls (for lack of a better word)...or have really good stats and instate advantage..or ED.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Last year: Applied to 4, interviewed at 3, accepted to 2, waitlisted at 1, rejected at 1.
This year: Applied and accepted to 1 (ED)!
This year: Applied and accepted to 1 (ED)!
8, 6, 5
1,1,1
I was curious as to...
How many school did you apply to?
How many asked you to interview?
How many accepted you?
10:1:1
Last year: applied to 5, interview at 2, rejected from 1, waitlisted at 1
This year: applied to 7, interview at 4, waitlisted at 2, waiting to hear back from 2.
Wish me Luck.
This year: applied to 7, interview at 4, waitlisted at 2, waiting to hear back from 2.
Wish me Luck.
Applied to..................6 schools (well, 7 pharmcas but I didn't turn in one supp since I got interviews)
Got Interviews at .......6 schools
Interviewed at............3 schools (declined other 3 interviews)
Accepted to...............3 schools
P.S. Goodluck, redrose
Got Interviews at .......6 schools
Interviewed at............3 schools (declined other 3 interviews)
Accepted to...............3 schools
P.S. Goodluck, redrose

wow... very surprised at all the 1,1,1's ... but that is awesome though.. saves you money and you got your 'number 1 choice' hah
applied to 4
incomplete application at 1
rejected at 2
interviewing in 2 weeks at the last one.... so this is my only shot left for fall 07... wish me luck!!
(i was pretty distraught until i finally heard back from the last school with an interview invite. boy was i relieved, that means theres still a chance so i'm very determined to land this interview 🙂)
applied to 4
incomplete application at 1
rejected at 2
interviewing in 2 weeks at the last one.... so this is my only shot left for fall 07... wish me luck!!
(i was pretty distraught until i finally heard back from the last school with an interview invite. boy was i relieved, that means theres still a chance so i'm very determined to land this interview 🙂)
4,3,1 (Waitlisted at 1)
**edited to include acceptance at USC.
**edited to include acceptance at USC.
11applied with secondaries:5+decline 1:3accepted
i know its alot, but i was at a point that i needed to get into a school or bust (honestly i didnt think i had any skills to get a regular job that would make sense for a college grad.) but im happy with my decisions although it was terribly expensive
i know its alot, but i was at a point that i needed to get into a school or bust (honestly i didnt think i had any skills to get a regular job that would make sense for a college grad.) but im happy with my decisions although it was terribly expensive
loser
Hopefully your joking. Sometimes sarcasm can't be seen well on the internet.
Congrats dginrit to getting in 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FIRST.. I was so excited that I finished all the 1000000 essays by midnight of the due date that I forgot to pay the fee that was due later on (U of A). 😱 stupid me.
SECOND.. the other one I applied too late (AGAIN) & supposedly they never received "all" of my stuff even though it was through pharmcas (Midwestern). 😱 stupid me.
THIRD..THANK GOD the last school (USN) wasn't rolling admissions because I finished my application on the last day (AGAIN). Fortunately I got an interview & was accepted.
so APPLY EARLY!
or you'll be kicking yourself in the face like what I did.
SECOND.. the other one I applied too late (AGAIN) & supposedly they never received "all" of my stuff even though it was through pharmcas (Midwestern). 😱 stupid me.
THIRD..THANK GOD the last school (USN) wasn't rolling admissions because I finished my application on the last day (AGAIN). Fortunately I got an interview & was accepted.
so APPLY EARLY!
or you'll be kicking yourself in the face like what I did.
Applied to 4
Interview offers from 4 (declined 2 due to unnecessary travel)
Accepted at 1
Waitlisted at 1
Interview offers from 4 (declined 2 due to unnecessary travel)
Accepted at 1
Waitlisted at 1
loser
geez, what a jerk lol
applied 15
interview 4 (went 3 turned down 1)
accepted 2
have not heart back from 5
I am international student, have to increase my chance.
Woah! Did you have to fly to all of those interviews?
applied to 2
interviewed at 0
accepted at 1 &waitlisted at 1 but i'm hoping to change that waitlist to an accepted as well.... =)
interviewed at 0
accepted at 1 &waitlisted at 1 but i'm hoping to change that waitlist to an accepted as well.... =)
2,2,2
5 applied
2 interviews
2 accepted
I think I might have gotten more interviews if I applied earlier. That is pretty much what my USC letter said.
2 interviews
2 accepted
I think I might have gotten more interviews if I applied earlier. That is pretty much what my USC letter said.
Hopefully your joking. Sometimes sarcasm can't be seen well on the internet.
Congrats dginrit to getting in 😀
I know him personally. He knows..........
1,1,1
6, 5, 4 (declined 3 offers)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Applied-8
Interviewed-3
Waitlisted-2 - Hopefully this changes to an acceptance
Accepted-0
Interviewed-3
Waitlisted-2 - Hopefully this changes to an acceptance
Accepted-0
Similar threads
- Replies
- 19
- Views
- 7K