Applied, Interviewed, Accepted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Applied: 3
Interviewed: 2
Acceptance: 1, Hoping for a second:xf:

Members don't see this ad.

Applied: 5
Interviewed: 3
Accepted: 1-my first choice!, havent heard from the other 2

Members don't see this ad :)
1, 1, 1

However, I will definitely say that while waiting for an interview then waiting for an acceptance letter, I began to notice more and more people getting in to schools with stats similar to mine, and I began to think that I may have made a huge mistake. Everything ended up working out for me, but I was really starting to think that I should have applied to more schools.

Applied to: 5
Interviews offered: 5
Interviews attended: 4
Acceptances: 4

:thumbup:

1, 1, 1

However, I will definitely say that while waiting for an interview then waiting for an acceptance letter, I began to notice more and more people getting in to schools with stats similar to mine, and I began to think that I may have made a huge mistake. Everything ended up working out for me, but I was really starting to think that I should have applied to more schools.

1, 1, 1 as well. So many people with 1, 1, 1. I thought I was special...I guess not! :laugh:

Last edited:
Applied to: 8
Interviews offered: 6
Interviews attended: 3
Acceptances: 3

Applied: 9
Interview offers: 9
Interviewed: 6
Accepted: 3

10, 4, 1 (may be 2 but pretty irrelevant at this point in the game)

Members don't see this ad :)
Applied: 4 (+ 4 incomplete applications cuz I got lazy/didn't want to pay the supplemental fees)
Interviewed: 2
Accepted: 2
Waitlisted: 0
Rejected: 2

Applied: 7
Interview: 7 (declined 3)
Accepted: 4

Applied: 4
Interviewed: 4
Accepted: 3
Waitlisted: 1

applied 2, interviewed 2, accepted 2

applied: 2 interviewed: 1 (rejection without interview at VCU) Accepted: 1 (Auburn)