Applied last year, question on whether to enter new classes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bloodaxe

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I applied to DO schools last cycle (2011 app). I submitted and got my AACOMAS verified but did not finish any secondaries due to a low MCAT score. I retook the MCAT and I am applying again this cycle. All my AACOMAS info rolled over from last year and I see they even show my Transcripts Received (from last year). However, I did take some new classes while I was applying but my GPA stayed exactly the same. Do I HAVE to send in new transcripts or can I just go ahead and apply to DO schools with classes listed until Summer 2010? Classes from Fall 2010 and Spring 2011 won't be listed if I dont request new transcripts. Help! Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I applied to DO schools last cycle (2011 app). I submitted and got my AACOMAS verified but did not finish any secondaries due to a low MCAT score. I retook the MCAT and I am applying again this cycle. All my AACOMAS info rolled over from last year and I see they even show my Transcripts Received (from last year). However, I did take some new classes while I was applying but my GPA stayed exactly the same. Do I HAVE to send in new transcripts or can I just go ahead and apply to DO schools with classes listed until Summer 2010? Classes from Fall 2010 and Spring 2011 won't be listed if I dont request new transcripts. Help! Thanks.

You need to send in new transcripts and input the class on AACOMAS. Even if your GPA didn't change, you still need to do it because when you get accepted you have to send all your transcripts in and if they find out you lied it will be very bad.

Just fill out the classes that you took in the correct semester you took them and send the transcripts.

As FutureDoc stated, don't withhold anything from the ADCOM's if it's requested.