Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I was wondering if I should wait until end of the fall semester to apply. My current cgpa is 3.088 and sgpa 3.047. No PCAT. By the end of the fall semester I hope to increase both GPAs. The main schools I want to go to are MCPHS/worcester 3 year and Touro NY, but will also apply to many more schools. So with my current GPAs do I have a shot at these schools and should I apply now?
I was wondering if I should wait until end of the fall semester to apply. My current cgpa is 3.088 and sgpa 3.047. No PCAT. By the end of the fall semester I hope to increase both GPAs. The main schools I want to go to are MCPHS/worcester 3 year and Touro NY, but will also apply to many more schools. So with my current GPAs do I have a shot at these schools and should I apply now?