Apply now?

Started by singh0716
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

singh0716

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I was wondering if I should wait until end of the fall semester to apply. My current cgpa is 3.088 and sgpa 3.047. No PCAT. By the end of the fall semester I hope to increase both GPAs. The main schools I want to go to are MCPHS/worcester 3 year and Touro NY, but will also apply to many more schools. So with my current GPAs do I have a shot at these schools and should I apply now?
 
really bump after 1 hour? lol.
how many years of undergrad have you completed? If you're a senior, your gpa will not increase by much, even if you get a 4.0 in fall 2014. Applying late to rolling admission schools may decrease your chances, if your gpa only rises by .05
apply now with that gpa vs applying with a minimal increase in gpa...i would say apply now. if its a non-rolling admissions/regular admissions school, then you can wait...no advantage of applying early and showcasing that gpa