• Livestream AMA: Join SDN as we welcome Dr. John Ligon, a Pediatric Oncologist with the National Cancer Institute on May 11th at 8:00 PM Eastern. Register now!

dental1234555

2+ Year Member
Aug 6, 2018
Hello everyone hope everyone is doing okay and staying safe, I am getting my application ready and applying in July but I am a little bit nervous I moved to the US 5 years ago and my first semesters were horrible i got really bad grades but they were all non Science classes like history and english, the good thing is I retook them and got A's and B's I really struggled my first year in college because i had no clue what was going on but I picked my self up and there is a huge upwards trend in my transcript (from 1.7 to 2.6 to 3.4 )and so on but I have C's in Science classes and it freaks me out. I have 150+ shadowing hours and I work with two doctors as an assistant and i also have done a lot of volunteering with doctors to help people who can’t afford going to the doctor. i attached my grades and my Science gpa and cumulative gpa. at this point I don’t know what to do, post bac or masters or just keep taking classes. I am planning to take DAT in June

thank you guys in advance

Attachments

• GPACalculatorpredentsrevisedLOCKED (2) copy.xlsx
    37.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Screen Shot 2020-11-18 at 11.24.56 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-18 at 11.24.56 AM.png
    117.8 KB · Views: 19
About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.