Applying for 2010 at TWU

Started by heart4OT
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

heart4OT

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm actually new to SDN...and nervous about applying for OT!

Anyone know how long it takes to hear about getting an interview at TWU? In addition, I've decided to take the GRE to apply for Belmont and maybe MUSC...any suggestions or comments about the schools? And any tips for interviewing? I have severe hearing loss (but hearing aids give me almost normal hearing) so I need a school with accomodating and understanding faculty.

I was trying to avoid taking the GRE (already have a bachelor's and a masters in public health). But the other schools (not TWU) said they need a GRE for admission and I feel I might need to apply to more than 1 place to increase my chances of getting accepted. No biggie, although I'm dreading the GRE! However, I have all the pre-reqs for these schools so hopefully...I'll be okay somewhere 😉

Advice/help is greatly appreciated 🙂