Applying for a mph in epidemiology and looking to go to MD program in Italy after

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

scoiattolo

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey I have a 2.6 GPA and am in my fall semester of my senior year of my bachelors degree in biology. I have just started looking into masters degree programs as I realised I do not want to take a gap year, I would like to know what I should do as my GPA is low and I do want to apply for an MD program in USA or Italy. I know I need to study for MCAT and IMAT but want an opinion on how I should proceed in terms of master degrees and/ or test prep. Has anyone been in a similar situation.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey I have a 2.6 GPA and am in my fall semester of my senior year of my bachelors degree in biology. I have just started looking into masters degree programs as I realised I do not want to take a gap year, I would like to know what I should do as my GPA is low and I do want to apply for an MD program in USA or Italy. I know I need to study for MCAT and IMAT but want an opinion on how I should proceed in terms of master degrees and/ or test prep. Has anyone been in a similar situation.
List to the wise gonnif.

And read this: