Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’ve been struggling at my current school because most of this semester as well as the previous semester. Today we had what’s called weekly “block exams” and I failed 2 of the 4. I made a deal with myself that if I failed two or more I would apply for a MLOA and that is what I will be doing tomorrow. While 2 out of 4 doesn’t seem bad, I’ve been studying really hard and seeking assistance and counseling for my mental health but is still came down to this.
I’m sad to be taking a break from pursuing my dream and my goal but I’m relieved that I’ll be leaving the school and the island. I know that more than anything I want to be a veterinarian. But I don’t think this school/island is a good fit for me or my mental/physical health.
That being said, I’d like to know if anyone has ever or have any experience with someone applying as a first time applicant while already enrolled at another school. I have no issues starting over as I believe that I will only become a more competent vet student with more exposure.
I appreciate and advice.
I’m sad to be taking a break from pursuing my dream and my goal but I’m relieved that I’ll be leaving the school and the island. I know that more than anything I want to be a veterinarian. But I don’t think this school/island is a good fit for me or my mental/physical health.
That being said, I’d like to know if anyone has ever or have any experience with someone applying as a first time applicant while already enrolled at another school. I have no issues starting over as I believe that I will only become a more competent vet student with more exposure.
I appreciate and advice.
Last edited: