Step II Applying for residency without CK

Started by palakas
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

palakas

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

I am a Non-USIMG (need a visa) just finishing up M4. I recently took STEP 2 and I'm expecting my score to come out after the opening of the application season.

Heres the thing, I am absolutely convinced that I did not do good. I did the UWSA a week before and got 260~ and the test COMPLETELY blindsided me. My issue is that my step 1 score is 260+ and apparently PDs aren't fans of ppl dropping in score from their step 1 to step 2.

So my question know this is, should I be able to get interviews with only my step 1 score and just never update my app until later with my possibly much lower step 2 score?

Thanks for your input