1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Visit this thread to beta-test StudySchedule.org. StudySchedule is a free nonprofit site that builds dynamic MCAT study schedules unique for your needs and timeline.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Check out the new Application Assistant, where you can calculate your LizzyM score, see how you rank compared to other applicants, and see a list of schools where similar students were accepted.

Applying in 2016, should I take I the 2014 MCAT

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by MidwestLovin, 05.14.14.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. MidwestLovin

MidwestLovin

Pre-Medical
    I understand that it's not wise to rush, but if my GPA is lower and more emphasis will be placed on it in the future, isn't it worth it?

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. ronnicus

ronnicus 2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    If you've completed the pre-req classes I'd say go for it. I'm also applying 2016 and I'll be taking the November MCAT- I start prepping soon.

4. Jepstein30

Jepstein30 2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    who knows

seriously.. I don't get why people continue to ask questions about the 2015 MCAT when literally no-one outside of the AAMC has any idea what the test will really look like and absolutely no-one knows how it will affect admissions.

take the 2014 MCAT if you feel comfortable with it.
    take the 2015 MCAT if you don't feel comfortable with it.

done

About the ads