Went from a 509 -> 522 in a week. Should I take more time to study?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAH_

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
509 1 week ago FL3 (127/125/129/128)
522 yesterday FL4 (131/131/130/130)

So, the question is do I
1. Take FL5 Tuesday and if I get a decent score go for 4/4
OR
2. Reschedule for April 28 to give me a little more time


Things I did differently:
I restarted my Anki deck and got through 700 of the 1400 review backlog
I stayed concentrated the entire test and ate less during breaks I had bits of daydreaming in the past
I came into the test feeling confident and stayed confident through the test

Theory: I had gotten good test-taking skills by taking 10 practice tests over the last month BUT was not doing Anki so I lost out on content knowledge. When I restarted Anki I got that knowledge back + my testing skills = good score

512/509/509/522
Fl1/Fl2/Fl3/Fl4
 
Status
Not open for further replies.