Applying out of State

Started by si3ntli8t
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

si3ntli8t

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello All!
i am applying to the 2012 cycle and i am a texas resident thus I have applied to some texas schools--although i am so very interested to get out of state for the next 4 years the duration of my pharmacy ed. for personal reasons. But i know that its is more favorable to apply in state b/c out of state schools take a very small number of out of state applicant ussually 10% is there any schools that actually favor out of state and its not a private school (due to tuiton purposes)
 
Last edited:
I applied to five schools all out of state. I would love the life experience to live in a different state since I have lived in the same small town my whole life. Even with the out-of-state fees, the schools I have applied to are all less or equal to any school I could have applied to in California. I applied to schools in Arizona, Texas, Illinois, Oklahoma, and Pennsylvania
 
If you notice that, the central time zone states accept fewer out-of-state students. So, apply West or East coast states. Good luck!!!