Applying to MCPHS without finishing some of the requisite courses?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

impatientcollegestudent

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, will I be straight up rejected if I did not finish the requisite courses and I am applying for fall 2018 admission? I wanted to get my app in asap to MCPHS, once Pharmcas opens up in June, but I have yet to take Physics 1, and Microbio. These are the two courses I will take after I earn my degree this spring. Whens a good time for me to apply to this school? Has anyone ever applied without finishing the required courses? Also, I have no PCAT yet either, but I will be taking it in the fall of this year.

Members don't see this ad.

You can apply as soon as PharmCAS opens. For pre reqs, just make sure to finish all courses with at least a C before Fall 2018.

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied while missing a course. I was waitlisted and had to take this course the summer before matriculation as a condition of admission.

Reactions: 1 user
As long as the fed govt allows you to take out loans (which is almost anyone with a pulse), MCP will take you with open arms.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Last edited:
which campus location are you applying to? I think there's like a condition where you can apply but have to finish all pre-reqs before you start in the fall so by the spring semester before you start. I'm not sure about mcphs specifically though you should ask them.

which campus location are you applying to? I think there's like a condition where you can apply but have to finish all pre-reqs before you start in the fall so by the spring semester before you start. I'm not sure about mcphs specifically though you should ask them.

The accelerated program.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile