Applying to Osteopathic School Now

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BCLumas

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, everyone. I am still and undergraduate student at Penn State University and am applying to UNTHSC/TCOM, AZCOM, ATSU-COM Mesa, TUCOM-NV, NSU-COM, LECOM-Erie, and LECOM-Bradenton (not that any of the above matters to my question -_-). I was wondering if anyone had any tips for the interviews? I understand that I am supposed to ask questions, but what kinds of things did you all ask during your interviews? I am not nervous in front of people, so asking the question won't be difficult. I just do not know what I want to know. ^.^ Danke

Members don't see this ad.

Ask questions about anything, the key is to keep a nice conversation going, ask things you already know (as long as it isn't something they have told you) like the strongest points in preclinical/clinical years. Or you could ask what is the best (insert) resturant in town is which is what I did.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello, everyone. I am still and undergraduate student at Penn State University and am applying to UNTHSC/TCOM, AZCOM, ATSU-COM Mesa, TUCOM-NV, NSU-COM, LECOM-Erie, and LECOM-Bradenton (not that any of the above matters to my question -_-). I was wondering if anyone had any tips for the interviews? I understand that I am supposed to ask questions, but what kinds of things did you all ask during your interviews? I am not nervous in front of people, so asking the question won't be difficult. I just do not know what I want to know. ^.^ Danke

Hey why not PCOM? I dont know anything about any of those schools, but Penn State kids are viewed pretty highly by PCOM admissions...

What about NYCOM?
How's the studying Max?

In any event, I found that Princeton Review MSAR book very helpful. It had over a hundred questions grouped into sections. (ex. Grades, Philosophy, etc...) I also used the interview section of SDN. I hope you are accepted into the school of your choice. Good Luck!!!!:luck::luck::luck: