Applying to PT school before graduating?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rebuildinglife

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I was curious to know if it would be a good idea to apply to PT schools during this cycle for 2020 start. I am currently a senior at Eastern Oregon University and I will graduate at the end Spring 2020. Is it even worht applying this cycle or should I wait until after I have graduated with my B.S. in Spring 2020?

some of my stats:

Major: Exercise Science
cGPA: 3.73
sGPA: 3.66
GRE: 150/155/4.0

Observation: 25 Hours Outpatient, 60 Hours Pediatrics Outpatient
Ideally I am open to PT schools in Oregon, Washington, California, Vermont, Massachusetts, Maine, Nevada, and Michigan.

Do I have a reasonable chance of acceptance this cycle in any of these schools?...advice? ideas? comments?

Members don't see this ad.

As long as you have graduated before the programs start date, you're fine to apply now! I can't speak to the requirements or preferences of schools in that area, but I was just accepted to a program in TN with stats slightly lower than yours. Your stats are competitive and you should absolutely apply this cycle! Good luck!

As long as you have graduated before the programs start date, you're fine to apply now! I can't speak to the requirements or preferences of schools in that area, but I was just accepted to a program in TN with stats slightly lower than yours. Your stats are competitive and you should absolutely apply this cycle! Good luck!

Thank you for the reply. That is good for you, great job! Thank you for the feedback!