Step III Applying to residency with Step 3

Started by wanted101
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

wanted101

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I did not match last cycle so am a reapplicant. Step 1 and 2 are mid 230's. Step 3 is mid 220s. I currently have the option to apply with or without my step 3 score. Should I apply to residencies with this score or leave it out? I am wanting to apply to Internal medicine programs. Thank you so much for any advice!
 
Hi all,

I did not match last cycle so am a reapplicant. Step 1 and 2 are mid 230's. Step 3 is mid 220s. I currently have the option to apply with or without my step 3 score. Should I apply to residencies with this score or leave it out? I am wanting to apply to Internal medicine programs. Thank you so much for any advice!
I would include it, removes any questions that they won’t be able to graduate you for a board failure