Applying to take the DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DesertSonata

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm a noob and don't know much about this process. I made a several searches on SDN and on google and found a lot of threads, but weren't too related to my question (I guess my question is way too noobish)

I'm trying to apply for the DAT. I went online to the ADA and read all their info on the DAT and what I need to do. I read that I have to register for the DENTPIN. I did that and now I'm stuck. I can't find where I have to go next to apply for the DAT. It says somewhere that I have to wait for my application to get processed until I can apply for a date to take the DAT. Where do I go about to do this application (or do they mean the DENTPIN application which I have already done)....I'm so confused :(

I know this is such a noobish question. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

That's the site I've been using. Thanks for redirecting me there. I found my way back to the right path....I think.

Thanks!