• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

Appropriate to say in interview?

samdig

5+ Year Member
Jun 20, 2010
  1. Pre-Dental
    Is it okay to say that you really want to go to a school after your interview? Is there an appropriate way to say it? More importantly, is there an inappropriate way to say it? Lol I know it's kind of a dumb question but I don't want to come of as desperate or like I'm trying to hard.

RSalha17

UWSOD c/o 2017 :)
    Jun 12, 2011
    Seattle, WA
    1. Pre-Dental
      Is it okay to say that you really want to go to a school after your interview? Is there an appropriate way to say it? More importantly, is there an inappropriate way to say it? Lol I know it's kind of a dumb question but I don't want to come of as desperate or like I'm trying to hard.

What do you mean like email the school saying you really want to go there? That would be kind of weird, but what you could do is send a thank you card to the interviewer thanking them and say how you loved the school and the opportunity to attend.

samdig

5+ Year Member
      Jun 20, 2010
      1. Pre-Dental
        What do you mean like email the school saying you really want to go there? That would be kind of weird, but what you could do is send a thank you card to the interviewer thanking them and say how you loved the school and the opportunity to attend.

I mean, would it be inappropriate to say that to your interviewers at the end of the interview as you're leaving.

RSalha17

UWSOD c/o 2017 :)
        Jun 12, 2011
        Seattle, WA
        1. Pre-Dental
          Oh sorry haha. I ended my interview thanking them for the opportunity to interview and for their time, the said how I love the school and it would be an honor to attend the school. Short, sweet, and to the point. Not too much kiss a** but shows that you genuinely like the school.

About the Ads
          This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
          2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
          5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
          6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          7. This thread is locked.