april study tactics

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
M

MSc44

to those studying for the april exam.....are u first reviewing and studying the concepts the saving the questions till after or incorperating both.........im using princeton

Members don't see this ad.

I'm using the EK material (Books, 1001s, CDs) mainly. Not taking a course. I am starting Dec. 5th! I am going to read the material, work on the 1001 questions, and then take some practice exams and then really review them hard.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just bought the "Kaplan Comprehensive Review" and the "MCAT Gold Standard". Starting Dec 15th (last day of finals!!!), I am going to read those books. Also, I am debating whether to take the Kaplan course or not.

Good luck to everyone :thumbup:

nouveau007 said:
Just bought the "Kaplan Comprehensive Review" and the "MCAT Gold Standard". Starting Dec 15th (last day of finals!!!), I am going to read those books. Also, I am debating whether to take the Kaplan course or not.

Good luck to everyone :thumbup:

The Kaplan class in Montreal is okay. It works best for those who need a structured study period (like me).

If you can study on your own and pace yourself, then all you need is the online materials and the practice full-lengths.