April's results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wander

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
After painfully waiting for two months for the results I don't think I can handle looking at my results on the internet.

Members don't see this ad.

wander said:
After painfully waiting for two months for the results I don't think I can handle looking at my results on the internet.

C'mon! You took the test! That was HARD. You can totally do this! Click it! CLICK IT!!!!

Nope, not yet... although I am too chicken to confirm at this time. I imagine they'll be up either late tonight or mid-morning tomorrow.

Members don't see this ad :)
i dunno what i'll do if my scores aren't near average. it was my 3rd time (4 years ago, I took it twice).
everything else in my app is great. do i apply no matter what?

the suspense is torture!

talk about torture.....scores are going to be posted around 9 am..........same time I'll be taking a freaking test and then I'm stuck with 2 hrs of lecture after that. I hope I don't think about my scores while I'm taking this stupid test. :scared:

Yes, you apply no matter what, unless your scores are in the teens. Just try. You have nothing to lose but the app fee.

Just remember that 29 is just an AVERAGE. There are plent of people above and below, so don't freak out. Life is what you make it. You have made it this far; don't let anything stand in your way. Scores will be out in about 12 hrs and you will be fine!!!

a*brown said:
i dunno what i'll do if my scores aren't near average. it was my 3rd time (4 years ago, I took it twice).
everything else in my app is great. do i apply no matter what?

the suspense is torture!

hi its my 3rd time too. i will apply with what i get. no turning back!

good luck all