APTE Exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Beeftenderloin

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering how folks studied for APTE exam. Have been using PTE masters, but that’s about it. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Preferably cheap ones.

Members don't see this ad.

Just wondering how folks studied for APTE exam. Have been using PTE masters, but that’s about it. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Preferably cheap ones.
I finished PTE Masters including all of the questions. I also read Mathew's Clinical Manual and Review of Transesophageal Echocardiography and Hensley's Cardiothoracic Anesthesia. It worked out pretty well.

I finished PTE Masters including all of the questions. I also read Mathew's Clinical Manual and Review of Transesophageal Echocardiography and Hensley's Cardiothoracic Anesthesia. It worked out pretty well.
Anyone know if the 3rd edition of Mathews is much different from the 2nd edition? I have that booked marked up and highlighted like a piece of art from my initial certificaiton. Due for recert soon and am considering getting the new Mathews if it's significantly different. Outside of that just PTE masters and perrino.

Also... besides e-echocardiography and PTE masters any other good online question banks?