ARC syndrome case report Help needed !

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrHABEL

Reaction score
Greetings,

I am an Algerian doctor currently working on an interesting case of ARC syndrome in a 4 month infant.
I want to publish a case report about it and I was wondering if there was any doctor with some research experience who could guide me through the process since this would be my first time submitting an article. What journals should I go for, what format? Any help is welcome. I will gladly include you in the authors.

Members don't see this ad.

Greetings,

I am an Algerian doctor currently working on an interesting case of ARC syndrome in a 4 month infant.
I want to publish a case report about it and I was wondering if there was any doctor with some research experience who could guide me through the process since this would be my first time submitting an article. What journals should I go for, what format? Any help is welcome. I will gladly include you in the authors.
Well, generally speaking case reports have a brief introduction, the case and all the components of it including the interventions and outcome and then a review of the literature. Only certain journals take case reports typically so you’ll have to see which journal will take it. Each journal will also have author introductions for the format they require.

If you’d like an example, here is one actually published on ARC syndrome: