You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Arcadia DPT Class of 2023
Started by NeuroPT96
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
mad.dpt
Full Member
Hey! I've applied to Arcadia and am awaiting to hear back but it's my top choice! I LOVE Philly, and the burbs are great too. I would look in Glenside itself, Flourtown, and Plymouth Meeting/ Whitemarsh, but truly there is a lot in the area. The commute from Philly is doable, but a lot of traffic... Hope to join you!Has anyone been accepted to Arcadia for the Fall of 2021? I'm out of state and would need a roommate potentially. Also, if anyone has more insight on what its like to live in the north suburbs of Philadelphia or good places to live.
cxm98
Full Member
I did my undergrad at Arcadia and lived in Wyncote and Elkins Park, I’m still waiting to hear back from them but if I do end up going there I’ll probably be looking more in the willow grove or harbours/Horsham areas, maybe chestnut hill, those are all relatively local communities to the university with short(er) commute times!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
RTthefuturePT
Full Member
Hey everyone! Has anyone heard back yet? I applied close to the deadline so I don't expect to hear for a while, but I'm also not sure if Arcadia is rolling admissions. Any news would be great as you all start finding out. Good luck!!
mad.dpt
Full Member
I applied late September and have not heard anything from the residential program yet! Good luck to you, too!Hey everyone! Has anyone heard back yet? I applied close to the deadline so I don't expect to hear for a while, but I'm also not sure if Arcadia is rolling admissions. Any news would be great as you all start finding out. Good luck!!
chance.dpt
Full Member
Hey I recently got accepted to Arcadia as well! I’m still waiting to hear back from a few other schools before making my decision but if I end up choosing Arcadia I will be looking for an apartment thereHas anyone been accepted to Arcadia for the Fall of 2021? I'm out of state and would need a roommate potentially. Also, if anyone has more insight on what its like to live in the north suburbs of Philadelphia or good places to live.
mad.dpt
Full Member
Congrats! When did you apply?Hey I recently got accepted to Arcadia as well! I’m still waiting to hear back from a few other schools before making my decision but if I end up choosing Arcadia I will be looking for an apartment there
chance.dpt
Full Member
I applied back in August and I heard back for the residential cohort in October.Congrats! When did you apply?
Hey i just got accepted also.Hey I recently got accepted to Arcadia as well! I’m still waiting to hear back from a few other schools before making my decision but if I end up choosing Arcadia I will be looking for an apartment there
chance.dpt
Full Member
Congrats! Are you planning on accepting?Hey i just got accepted also.
Most likeluCongrats! Are you planning on accepting?
chance.dpt
Full Member
Hey guys I was wondering where most people dorm at near Arcadia. Also what would be the average cost for an apartment? This would be my first time getting an apartment since I commuted for undergrad so I’m new to this lol.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad