Arcadia University chances of getting accepted?

Started by Agent007
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Agent007

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Guys

I am taking pre-reqs now and aiming at all As hopefully.
I took GRE twice and highest were, quant-153, v-150 and essay-4. I am planning to re-take it to get my verbal up at least couple of points. I will also be doing my observation hours over next year and applying next summer. My Bachelor gpa is 3.19. I am pretty sure my stats are too low for temple-they want GRE around 155 or Drexel. So I am thinking U of Sciences, Jefferson or Arcadia. Arcadia would be ideal driving wise. What do you think my chances are?
 
Hello Guys

I am taking pre-reqs now and aiming at all As hopefully.
I took GRE twice and highest were, quant-153, v-150 and essay-4. I am planning to re-take it to get my verbal up at least couple of points. I will also be doing my observation hours over next year and applying next summer. My Bachelor gpa is 3.19. I am pretty sure my stats are too low for temple-they want GRE around 155 or Drexel. So I am thinking U of Sciences, Jefferson or Arcadia. Arcadia would be ideal driving wise. What do you think my chances are?
Why would you apply to schools that don't even look at GRE. When you have a low gpa