ARCOM Medical School Where to seek insight from Current Students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

samurai5511

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got my first acceptance to medical school and am very excited. It was the ARCOM (Arkansas College of Osteopathic Medicine). I was very impressed with the demeanor of the students and the overall vibe of the school. The school was overflowing with Southern hospitality from both the students and the staff. I also have interviews at LECOM Lake Erie, KCUCOM, and just had one at VCOM Auburn. I am wondering if there is a place on SDN for me to talk to current ARCOM students to get a more inside view of the school. From the tour, the school seems awesome but I know it is a new program so I want to talk to someone who has a more inside view of the school. If someone who is a student at ARCOM ends up reading this, please PM me with your insight into this matter. Another thing I am also thinking about is the deposit. It is due in mid-December but I will not hear back from the other schools till way after that. I am thinking it would be dumb not to pay it because I really loved ARCOM from what I saw on my tour and I may not get any more acceptances. Regardless, I have very limited financial resources at the moment and will be able to put down very few deposits. Insight on this would also be appreciated.
 
Last edited: