are canadian clinical rotations accepted in the usa?

Started by zaid
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

zaid

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
are canadian clinical rotations accepted in the usa?
I have a quesion:I want to apply for canadian universities,are they accepted in the states? I want to do my residency in the states,but if I did a clinical rotation in canada,like university of toronto or..,are the americans going to accept it as american experience? or good experience at least?
thanks
 
Anyone else think the trolling is getting a bit ridiculous on this page?
 
are canadian clinical rotations accepted in the usa?
I have a quesion:I want to apply for canadian universities,are they accepted in the states? I want to do my residency in the states,but if I did a clinical rotation in canada,like university of toronto or..,are the americans going to accept it as american experience? or good experience at least?
thanks

Yes, it's fine to do a rotation at Canadian Schools. All American Schools accept rotating at Canadian schools. Remember all of them are LCME accredited.

Anyone else think the trolling is getting a bit ridiculous on this page?

This is a valid question. Why do you think the OP is trolling?