Are DACA applicants inherently at a disadvantage?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

radiograf

Reaction score
I know schools say that they "accept" DACA applicants, but in terms of admission chances, does being DACA put one at a disadvantage?

someone had mentioned this to me before that schools are iffy about daca applicants because these people will have trouble with residency and licensing in the future

Members don't see this ad.

Call Loyola. They have (or used to have) a program for DACA students. I’m sure they can answer your questions. Good luck

Here is a list of schools that accepts/doesn't accept DACA applicants from the MSAR advisor reports.

Reactions: 1 user
I know schools say that they "accept" DACA applicants, but in terms of admission chances, does being DACA put one at a disadvantage?

someone had mentioned this to me before that schools are iffy about daca applicants because these people will have trouble with residency and licensing in the future
I am a DACA student and I am currently working on my disadvantaged statement for my application. Feel free to message me :)

Reactions: 1 user