Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I am a Pharmacist from Canada working for 2 years in a big chain.In Ontario Due to recent government changes (stopped rebates from generic companies to Pharmacists), and overflow of pharmacists, big chain companies are giving hard time to current working pharmacists by staff cuts, keep them under pressure for job security, cut bonuses. Now I don't feel like I am a professional Pharmacist, but started to fill like white collar job slave. Please share any of you having similar situation. IS this profession lost it dignity ?
I am a Pharmacist from Canada working for 2 years in a big chain.In Ontario Due to recent government changes (stopped rebates from generic companies to Pharmacists), and overflow of pharmacists, big chain companies are giving hard time to current working pharmacists by staff cuts, keep them under pressure for job security, cut bonuses. Now I don't feel like I am a professional Pharmacist, but started to fill like white collar job slave. Please share any of you having similar situation. IS this profession lost it dignity ?