Are Post-Bac classes better than Bac classes?

Started by Bubba5
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Bubba5

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I decided over a year ago to switch from technology management to Dentistry and started taking my pre-reqs. I only have 4 more classes for my bachelors degree in Tech Management and am wondering if I should finish those now or spread them out over the next year and a half while taking pre reqs.
My sciences are average sGPA is 3.4 so far. Would it be wise to just finish the bachelors degree so I can claim Post Bac status?
 
post-bacc classes are not better than your typical undergrad..... They are both looked at the same way.

The ONLY possible advantage post-bacc has to offer is upward trend (but then again, thats purely dependent on your work ethic). So if you have good grades throughout undergrad, post-bacc ain't gonna make a difference. Its just gonna allow you to take more classes.

On the other hand, the possible disadvantage of post-bacc is.... post-bacc credits (I believe) are more expensive than undergrad ~ because you are considered a super-senior.