Apr 19, 2011
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I decided over a year ago to switch from technology management to Dentistry and started taking my pre-reqs. I only have 4 more classes for my bachelors degree in Tech Management and am wondering if I should finish those now or spread them out over the next year and a half while taking pre reqs.
My sciences are average sGPA is 3.4 so far. Would it be wise to just finish the bachelors degree so I can claim Post Bac status?

dentalWorks

Nights Watchmen
10+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2009
Sterling Hts, Mi
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
post-bacc classes are not better than your typical undergrad..... They are both looked at the same way.

The ONLY possible advantage post-bacc has to offer is upward trend (but then again, thats purely dependent on your work ethic). So if you have good grades throughout undergrad, post-bacc ain't gonna make a difference. Its just gonna allow you to take more classes.

On the other hand, the possible disadvantage of post-bacc is.... post-bacc credits (I believe) are more expensive than undergrad ~ because you are considered a super-senior.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads