Are separate settings in one clinic counted separately for PTCAS?

Started by Aero SSX
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Aero SSX

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So there's a hospital near my summer home that I'll be observing at again this summer, but I have avoided trying other settings besides inpatient because I thought PTCAS doesn't encourage getting hours in different areas under the same clinic. Is this true?

There are other places I am looking at for the summer that are ~30 min. away for things like burn care and such that I'm interested in, but I'd like some closer options as well, and hitting two birds with one stone seems smart.
 
Will each setting be with a different PT? If it's the same PT that can be complicated because they will have to give you two different email addresses if you want to have two different experiences verified by them. If they are with different PTs shouldn't be aproblem at all.